Table of Contents
We are delighted to announce our partnership with Zybra. Zybra is a fast growing finance and accounting platform for small & medium enterprises (SMEs).
Delay in receiving payments from customers is a major challenge for most SMEs. More than 30% of SMEs have to wait for 1-2 months past the due date to get paid by the customers. Late customer payments can affect cash flows and hinder operational activities.
With this partnership, 25000+ businesses on Zybra platform can now improve their cash flows and get paid instantly by adding a Cashfree Payment link in their invoice. Here’s how it works:
Payment Links by Cashfree Payments is a simple tool that helps businesses generate dynamic payment links that contain the details of the products they sell and amount to be paid. The links can be shared with customers via SMS, email, or WhatsApp. Payment Links is a no-code payment solution, which means as a business you don’t need to do any integration work and start accepting payments in minutes.
How can you benefit from this partnership?
- Get paid faster from your customers and improve cash flows for your business by automating the invoice to payment process
- Send automated payment reminders to your customers for unpaid invoices with embedded a Cashfree Payment Link to collect payments in a single click
- Automate reconciliation for incoming payments instantly and reduce manual effort
How to get started?
- Have a Cashfree Payments account? If you don’t have one, sign up here
- Have a Zybra account? If you don’t have one, sign up here
- Login to your Zybra account and navigate to settings > integration
- Click on ‘online payments’ to connect your Cashfree Payments account with Zybra
5. In case you don’t have a Cashfree Payments account, click on ‘Create New Account’, enter all required details and click on ‘save’
6. In case you already have a Cashfree Payments account, click on ‘I already have an account’ and enter your Cashfree Payments app ID & secret key
You can also choose the payment methods you want your customers to pay through here.
Once all details are filled, then click on Save. Here, the integration of your Cashfree Payments and Zybra accounts will be completed.
Once integrated, the payment link will be auto-inserted in invoices you create on Zybra platform.
Watch this video to know more about how you can integrate your Cashfree Payments account with Zybra.
In case you are looking to create multiple sources of income for your business, you can scale your revenues with ease by earning commission on every transaction your referred merchants make by offering your customers a complete payments solution with Cashfree Payments Partner Program